- Eat well balanced meals every day.
- Take a prenatal nutrition day after day as directed by your specialist(Doctor)
- Don't smoke and don’t drink alcohol.
- Join yoga: Performing yoga Asanas may additionally you towards having a natural child birth.
- Continue to wear a safety belt while riding in motor vehicles.
- Get adequate sleep: a minimum of eight hours at nights. If you are plagued by sleep disturbances, take naps throughout the day and see your doctor for advice.
- Wear comfortable, non restricting shoes and put your feet up several times a day to prevent fatigue and swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles.
- Don't take any over douses of medicines without recommendation of your specialist(Doctor)
- Drink plenty of fluids at least 8 to 10 glasses a day, avoiding caffeine and artificial coloring.
- Join prenatal classes: The healthcare experts and fitness trainers teach you all the hacks you must know for a normal delivery.
Wednesday, 27 April 2016
10 Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
Becoming a mother was a wonderful feeling which was gifted by God, At this stage of pregnancy if you take good care of yourself will be more helpful for you and baby. Increase your chance of a healthy pregnancy by following these steps to stay yourself in fit condition.
For More Details regarding IUI And IVF Treatment Visit us at www.sreeivf.com, or call us: 040-66820464
Sources: National Women's Health Information Center; American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists